This preparation of Chicken Curry has grinded coconut paste in it which adds a different taste to it.
- Whole Chicken (Small Pieces) - 2lb
- Diced Onion - 2 nos
- Garlic (chopped) -2 ½ tbsp
- Ginger (chopped) -2 ½ tbsp
- Green Chilly (Slit) - 6 nos
- Grated Coconut- 1 cup
- Red Chilly Powder - 3 tbsp
- Coriander Powder- 3 tbsp
- Turmeric Powder- 1 tsp
- Garam Masala- ½ tsp
- Fennelseed powder - 1 tsp
- Coconut Oil-3 tbsp
- Salt -to taste
- Curry leaves - a few
- Grind coconut into fine paste.
- Heat Oil in a Pan.
- Add onions, green Chillies and saute well, till they turn transparent.
- Add the ginger-garlic in to it and saute for sometime.
- Add chilly powder, coriander powder, Saute till raw smell goes.
- Add Chicken and saute it for 2 minutes.
- Add Water,Turmeric powder and Salt and allow to Cook.
- When Chicken is cooked fully add pepper powder and garam masala and allow to boil .
- Add Coconut paste and let it boil for 5 minutes
- Turn off the stove and add Curry leaves.
Recommended Combination: Serve hot with Appam / Chappathi / Rice