Garlic Pickle is very good for digestion and can be prepared very easily.
- Garlic Pods - 15 nos
- Nicely sliced Ginger - 1 tsp
- Gingely Oil - 3 tbsp
- Chilly Powder - 2 tsp
- Mustard seeds - 1 tsp
- Fenugreek powder - ¼ tsp
- Asafoetida Powder - ¼ tsp
- Lemon Juice - 1 tbsp or Vinegar - ½ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Heat Oil in a pan.
- Put Mustard seed into the Oil and let it splutter.
- Add sliced Ginger and Garlic and saute for 5 minutes.
- Add Salt and mix well.
- Add Chilly powder, Fenugreek powder and Asafoetida Powder to the hot Oil and remove Pan from fire.
- Add Vinegar or Lemon juice to it and mix well.